The East Kootenay region of British Columbia: home to the headwaters of the Columbia River and now the Storm Mountain community of Spirits Reach. Just 10 minutes south of Fairmont Hot Springs and three hours from Calgary, Spirits Reach is a planned community set on 500 acres along the idyllic shores of Columbia Lake. Its lakeside homes range from 1,600 to 1,800 square feet and are priced between $349,000 and $599,000. Remaining for development is a 17 acre lakefront parcel zoned for 10 units and an additional 435 acres overlooking the lake and surrounding Columbia Mountain Range, zoned for 322 units in total.
- 500 acres, half of which is green space
- 10 minutes from Fairmont Hot Springs/three hours from Calgary
- homes range from 1,600 to 1,800 square feet
- priced between $349,000 and $599,000
- private beach and “Lake House” meeting retreat
- summer: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing and fishing
- winter: hockey, ice fishing, cross-country skiing and ice boating