With nine major professional golf championships under his belt, legendary golfer Gary Player knows a thing or two about what makes a visually stunning and challenging golf course. Perhaps this is why “The Black Knight” chose Cranbrook, in British Columbia’s southeastern corner for the creation of Wildstone Golf Course. Surrounding the course’s 2nd, 13th and 14th holes is a master planned community recently acquired by Storm Mountain. There is approval for 143 multi-family units and all of the existing new homes are now sold. Demand for new product is strong and planning for the next phase of construction is underway with all necessary entitlements in place. Golf doesn’t have to be your passion to live here (but it helps). The area is in close proximity to world class skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, plus all the arts, culture and history that the city of Cranbrook is known for.
- 16 acres surrounding three of Wildstone’s eighteen holes
- serviced by YXC, Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport
- approval for 143 multi-family units
- Wildstone Golf Course: 2013 finalist for BCPGA Golf Facility of the Year
- Cranbrook has more sunshine than anywhere else in B.C.