Talasa is a planned residential community located at Sun Rivers Golf Resort in Kamloops, British Columbia.
When completed, Talasa will include:
- 6 residential condominium style buildings totaling 450 residences
- A vibrant 25,000 sq. ft. Village Centre which will be a focal point within the Sun Rivers development that is inviting to both residents and visitors to shop, dine, be entertained, attend events and utilize the professional services
- 12,000 sq. ft. Residents Club and Fitness Facility
- Café, Grocer
- Wine and Beer Store, Pub
- Wellness Operators (such as a spa or medical office) and
- Other Commercial Office space
The community is located 5 minutes from downtown Kamloops, within close proximity to the Kamloops Airport, major highway transportation routes, shopping, medical services and the Thompson Rivers University campus.
Residence Types: Studio, Studio + den, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + den and 3 bedroom apartment style homesVisit Project Website