Join Our Team!
REAL ESTATE ADMIN ASSISTANT (Part-Time/Contract)
Epic Real Estate Solutions Inc. is looking for a bright and tech savvy individual who is a motivated, ambitious self-starter with an understanding of real estate transaction process to join our team. This is a part-time contract position (20 hours per week) to start with the potential of leading to a full-time position. This career path can lead to positions in senior real estate operations management or sales and marketing. You will be responsible for daily sales administration which includes contract conveyancing, office administration and sales support, corporate social media management & website updates, and project administration where required. Attention to detail, the ability to think on your feet, work independently and a fun loving nature are a must. This position will work from our office in downtown Kelowna Monday – Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm with the option for flex hours down the road for the right candidate. Participation in the occasional weekend launch event may also be required.
- Manage the Epic customer database and sales agreements including conveyance of purchase documents to stakeholders and deposit collection.
- Create weekly sales reports for all Epic projects.
- Handle and direct phone inquires.
- Assist with Epic corporate social media updates and website updates.
- Sales and marketing support as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and practical experience using MS Office and CRM programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to work in fast paced and changing working environment
- Self-starter and self directed
- Technically savvy with experience on all major social networks
- Must be proficient with WordPress
- Must be proficient on a Mac and with all Apple programs (Keynote, Pages, Numbers, calendar and mail apps)
- If you use an iPhone, even better!
- Must be comfortable using Skype
- Previous Real Estate experience or office experience preferred but not a deal breaker for the right person
Starting wage for this contract position is $20/hour with the potential of additional sales commission for qualified leads. Additional hours leading to full-time is possible with room for growth and advancement.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Interested? In one short paragraph tell us why you are interested, how you think you can contribute to our team & what your career plan is over the next five years. Send to Mark West at email@example.com and include link to LinkedIn profile if available.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 15, 2015