We are seeking a Project Administrator who is currently licensed or would like to be licensed in Real Estate! Epic Real Estate Solutions is one of the fastest growing real estate sales and marketing companies within the Okanagan, with expansion on the horizon.
As a Project Administrator, your primary responsibilities would be contacting sales leads along with supporting your Sales Manager, administration, conveyancing, contract writing and reporting. This is an entry level position that can lead you into different growth directions, either sales, project marketing or operations. This role would suit anyone with a strong customer service, sales or administration background looking to get their start in the real estate industry. This role would also be ideal for anyone who is currently licensed and interested in new home development sales – where you can earn a steady income while receiving training and experience with one of the top real estate firms in BC.
FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with lead management and outreach.
- Management of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data entry and maintenance.
- Provide accurate and timely completion of sales reports.
- Assist in the management of show home operations.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies, such as marketing materials and signage.
- Administrative support with sales contracts and deposits.
- Other duties as required
If this sounds like a good fit for you APPLY HERE!