Situated on the shores of Kootenay Lake, Nelson Landing is considered the last significant parcel of lakefront property in the city of Nelson, British Columbia. Once a pastoral playground for Victorian-era pioneers, this stretch of lakeshore will soon be transformed into a thirteen-acre residential and recreational planned community. The master plan consists of up to 300 residences, a 78-slip marina and multi-use buildings, which will have a tasteful, collective charm. A new trail system will connect Nelson Landing with both the city and a secluded public beach. Groundbreaking is planned for the Spring of 2015 and the build out is anticipated to take five to 10 years.
- 6,500 feet of lakefront
- estimated 200 to 300 residences
- close proximity to a secluded public beach
- a pier and a 78-slip marina
- a trail system that integrates with Nelson’s existing waterfront trails
- Nelson is renowned for its laid-back lifestyle and rich culture
- Nelson was recently jointly ranked as “The best ski town in North America”